GWH Build is an award winning vertically integrated building and construction company operating in the Hunter and surrounding regions. They specialise in the construction and development of properties in the residential, industrial and commercial industries. Being both the developer and builder on this project allows them a great degree of control over timing and the design. On top of this, the vertical integration also supplies concrete/pre-cast concrete panels, structural steel, windows and other building materials to the project which is a distinct advantage over their competitors.
Once built, Highpoint will top-out as the highest point in the region – the site is some 100m above sea level and the top of the building will exceed 150m above sea level.
- 68 apartments / 1 commercial lot
- Mix of 1/2/3 bedroom apartments
- All units have car spaces and storage
- Large external common area (BBQ/garden) for residents and their guests on level 3
- All apartments have air-conditioning
- External design by local firm O’Connell Architecture and Design
- Completion due early 2019
- Apartments starting at $385k
- Site work has commenced
What we like
- Only 4 apartments per level. Every unit is a corner unit which means greater privacy and that all-important crossflow ventilation
- Views from most levels – ocean views to Nelson Bay and beyond, ocean views to the central coast, district views to the Hunter Valley
- Minimal shared facilities which will lead to lower running costs ongoing
- GWH Build have a long history – over 20 years in business
- GWH have shown their project delivery times to be realistic – their current projects Soho Central (Islington) and Aero (Newcastle West) and Waterview (Belmont) are all running to schedule
- Charlestown is a huge growth suburb and values have been growing by 10%pa, year on year
- The Charlestown area is well serviced by transport, the largest shopping centre in the Hunter region, community facilities, etc.
- 10 minute drive to Newcastle CBD, under 2 hours to Sydney, 30 minutes to Newcsastle Airport and the Hunter Valley
- Units are spacious and flow to living and outdoor areas
- Simple luxuries like separate laundries as standard
- Nearly all apartments within the First Home Owners Grant requirements
GWH has sold out at Aero, Soho Central and Waterview; based on current sales they will sell out at Highpoint in no time.
GWH is also selling Centrale Newcastle at Broadmeadow.